• Tag Archives Hardware
  • One Step Closer to Finishing My Eye

    ready to test
    ready to test


    My IR eye is finally built and is ready to test, and see if my eye really works or not, my first readings were pretty good, by using a TV remote i tested each photo transistor to make sure it was working correctly before i attached it to the servo.
    The whole assembly is partially made out of recycled materials, the x axis base is made from an old cd that i was going to toss, and the y axis mount was made from a shelf bracket (found it in one of my boxes), the main base is made out of an old cardboard box that was bound for the recycling.
    Finished connections
    Finished connections

    I will have a build page up as soon as i finish some of the code.
    With Video!
    .